Razer Deathadder - $35

Comfortable, but buggy. Loads of early deaths, scraping issues, random glitches. Good price if you feel lucky.

i have two of them, no problems. They are the most comfortable razer mice

Good thing that ncix delivers to the US!

As for unreliable, I'm on my second one, only because I gave the first away.

No problems, no glitches, even Vista picked it up right away.

love my diamondback. this is tempting but i can't justify moving from 1600dpi to 1800dpi. :) good price on a solid gaming mouse. i can't believe the difference when i went from wireless laser to corded gaming, worth it for sure.

If it wasn't Canadian i probably would have picked one up.

FYI That price is $35 Canadian, not US$.

Edit, nevermind, the exchange rate now is about equeal. 35 Canadian Dollar = 34.29691 US Dollar it use to be about %60, damn our dollar is getting weak!

I picked up an extra one from Circuit City back when they were clearencing them out for $20.96. I love mine, never any problems and works great!

Love this mouse, on my 3rd through Razer RMA, but they have been very helpful and kind when returning, within my first 4 months of having I went through 2, and now the one I'm using now has been working great. I went through a period of time where my mouse would stop working, and I would have to unplug and replug and it would work, but finally after getting very irritated I haven't had the problem, may have been a razer driver problem, went through all kinds of trouble shooting and eventually forgot about it :)

I'm thinking of picking up another to give out to friends.

I started with the Razer copperhead, and switched to this and love it. I go through mouse skates like crazy with heavy gaming, so I order Hyperglide deathadder mouse skates often.

anyone else getting this error message from NCIX USA ?

secure.ncixus.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
The certificate expired on 06/03/2008 07:59 PM.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

I am reluctant to ignore that message, and their shipping rates seem a bit high... $17 on a $7 keyboard ?

anyone else getting this error message from NCIX USA ?

secure.ncixus.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
The certificate expired on 06/03/2008 07:59 PM.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

I am reluctant to ignore that message, and their shipping rates seem a bit high... $17 on a $7 keyboard ?

NCIX is extremely reliable. I've bought from them several times, and they've been excellent. The shipping rates are high because they're located in Canada.

NCIX is extremely reliable. I've bought from them several times, and they've been excellent. The shipping rates are high because they're located in Canada.

I ordered my current video card from them at the end of November and I think "express saver" shipping was like $6, which is why I thought it was odd that not only is it 3x as much to ship a <$10 keyboard but you also have that expired security message.

Maybe this belongs in the hot deals discussion section but I would be reluctant to deal with them until they at least had a message on their forums about the security certificate.

unreliable?

Unreliable as in the sensor doesn't seem to track a constant 4000dpi, or just has lagging issues. Sometimes I experience extremely slow tracking while other times I have that skippy tracking. The issue is rare, but it's a damn nuisance considering the mouse is almost retailing at $100 dollars. I got mine for free from caleague.com, so I shouldn't be complaining... but I'd rather get the word out to avoid this "higher-grade" mouse.

Back