Razer Core X barely used a week! $225 shipped wiht extra TB3 cable.

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
I bought this and it worked out great with my razer laptpo at hte house. I used an RTX 3070 with no issues. I ended up being able to use my laptop at work and decided to build a desktop for home. I have $370 invested in this thing. It has the original box and looks brand new after only being used a week. I have an extra Belekin TB3 2.6ft cable I bought for it that cost me an extra $40. So you will get both cables. It's really a neat setup. I avoided the Croma because of all the issues I saw with that version. This one works great.

Heatware Copyright21

Attachments

• CoreX.jpg
    CoreX.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CoreX-2.jpg
    CoreX-2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CoreX-3.jpg
    CoreX-3.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Solid deal. If you have a TB3 port on a laptop with a crummy integrated graphics, this is a huge upgrade. The Core X does not do USB so it has no issues with odd USB performance issues while loading up the GPU. My college kids uses one of these with her XPS 13. Mobile laptop at school/class and gaming rig when stationary. That TB3 cable is very much worth it as the included cable is barely long enough to get to a laptop sitting on the enclosure. If I didn't have 3 eGPU enlcosures in the household, I would be all over this.

Good luck!

Solid deal. If you have a TB3 port on a laptop with a crummy integrated graphics, this is a huge upgrade. The Core X does not do USB so it has no issues with odd USB performance issues while loading up the GPU. My college kids uses one of these with her XPS 13. Mobile laptop at school/class and gaming rig when stationary. That TB3 cable is very much worth it as the included cable is barely long enough to get to a laptop sitting on the enclosure. If I didn't have 3 eGPU enlcosures in the household, I would be all over this.

Good luck!
Thanks.. I saw all the USB and network issues on the Chroma and just avoided it. This setup is super simple. Nvidia installs its own GPU switcher. I was really impressed with it. Had I not decided to use my personal laptop for work I would have kept the setup. I barely used it at all. Someone will save some $ for sure.

Price drop to 225 shipped.. really can't go any lower as its not a light weight item to ship.

Back