• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Razer Barriducda!

FrEaKy

[H] Movie and TV Show Review Guy
2FA
Joined
Jan 31, 2003
Messages
14,173
So I am thoroughly enjoying the Razer Barridcuda HC-1 sound card and the AC-1 headphones. But I am having weird issues with it.

Essentially, if I travel with my laptop, I just bring the headphones and plug it in via the normal green plug and pink (for headphones) and it works great in-game (MW2), sound is not an issue or anything, and I can talk ingame perfectly, great levels and hear others perfectly.

But on my primary pc (specs in sig) using the HC-1 sound card, I have to jack the microphone ALL the way up to be heard in ventrilo (not a problem on the laptop) where I can be heard fine, but in-game, no one can hear a single thing I say. It shows im talking, but no one can hear. I messed with Razer's software settings and get no results.

Ideas?
 
So I am thoroughly enjoying the Razer Barridcuda HC-1 sound card and the AC-1 headphones. But I am having weird issues with it.

Essentially, if I travel with my laptop, I just bring the headphones and plug it in via the normal green plug and pink (for headphones) and it works great in-game (MW2), sound is not an issue or anything, and I can talk ingame perfectly, great levels and hear others perfectly.

But on my primary pc (specs in sig) using the HC-1 sound card, I have to jack the microphone ALL the way up to be heard in ventrilo (not a problem on the laptop) where I can be heard fine, but in-game, no one can hear a single thing I say. It shows im talking, but no one can hear. I messed with Razer's software settings and get no results.

Ideas?

turn mic boost on
 
btw, did Razer ever introduce mutliple sound modes for the card? i have one sitting in a closet b/c i got tired of not being able to quickly switch DSP and 3d effects for gaming/entertainment
 
There newer version (software) does have different sound modes, yes.

I did turn on mic boost, and that did not work.
 
Back
Top