Rayman 3 doesnt work with Dual analog controllers?

nintari

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok I got rayman 3 as soon as it was released and have yet to be able to play it fully. I am a fan of the series, good gameplay and usually great graphics.

The problem is that I can not use either my Logitech Wireless Wingman gamepad or my Saitek p3000. As soon as you install Rayman 3 and it detects either one of those gamepads it ceases all gampepads from working completely. I figured this out when I installed fresh on another machine and was using a adaptoid with a Nintendo 64 controller and the game worked. But as soon as i hooked up the logitech controller and went in to the game the controller didnt work. i exited out hooked up the n64 controller and went back in tothe game and the controller did not work. I have tried this on several machines and each time get the same results. I tried to uninstall the game and remove all registry entries but did not have any luck.

Ubisoft has ignored me each and everytimg I have e-mailed their support team or went to thier web support form.

Does anyone else have this game and have this problem? As I said I have about 6 machines here at home and have gotten the same results on all of them.

Back