Rawr Zie Q6600 Overclock!

AMDXP

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
2,631
Stable so far.. which is interesting. Could never go above 3.2 with 9x multi!


:eek:

zieoverklockzorzdd6.jpg


I know it's not that great, but stock cooling and low Volts made me happy.

:cool:

I probably won't run it like this too long, but it is nice being in 1:1 @ 800 with 4-4-4-12 timings.

:p
 
That's quite good for stock cooling, although it would definitely be a good idea to get a better cooler. Considering the Xigmatek HDT-S1283/Kingwin RVT-12025 can be found for less than $40, if you want to get into some serious overclocking, you really have no excuse ;)
 
That's quite good for stock cooling, although it would definitely be a good idea to get a better cooler. Considering the Xigmatek HDT-S1283/Kingwin RVT-12025 can be found for less than $40, if you want to get into some serious overclocking, you really have no excuse ;)

Been looking at it for awhile, need to scrounge up the money.

:(

Poor college student... had to buy a lappy for school, but it was worth it!

:p
 
Been looking at it for awhile, need to scrounge up the money.

:(

Poor college student... had to buy a lappy for school, but it was worth it!

:p

I know exactly how you feel... Buying a laptop is the reason I'm still stuck with the rig that's in my sig :D.
 
Back
Top