Rattle the cage

Looks like they ran timeless, got the max units, and then dumped em all at once :p

For a show of "force"

KodiakStar said:
I did hear something flapping in the wind...

And I could have swore it was the clanking of two Foster's cans together....

You know what they say though, the sqweaky wheel gets the vegemite! ;)

Rich Tate said:
Funny I thought the flapping noise was the sound of Men At Work singing..

men working? bah

this place is for the people trying not to work.

Duster said:
men working? bah

this place is for the people trying not to work.

Not so in the Land Down Under! Haven't heard that song in ages... thanks Rich. :)

someone always has to mention that shitty music.. then it gets stuck in my head.

KodiakStar said:
someone always has to mention that shitty music.. then it gets stuck in my head.

Yeah... I was happy at first, since I hadn't heard it in such a long time. Now I'm done with it, and can't get it out. :(

The only thing I can say is some of a twist to the down under song.

I met a strange man that made me nervous, Relic took me in and showed me folding. I come from a land called [H}ardforum You Better run and you better take cover because the [H]orde is coming!

NOOOO!!!

Now I have the imagine of Chevy Chase acting like a moron (what he does best) while a crappy song plays in the background that for some reason, reminds me of 'Crocodile Dundee'.

: (

I think we're in the cage, if so rattling my cage worked. Borging time, it was getting cool in my office anyway.

I smell a RAT. (Rotten Aussie Trick) :D If this guy continues to dump points like this on a daily basis, might be time to find out what's going on.

I have to agree with a previous poster that this looks like a dump of timeless units. I've done it with one system and I'm working on some more with another system. Sure, that has more to do with the fact that the machines in question don't have internet access than anything. But I've done it and I'm going to continue to do it until I get an internet connection at home.

Back