• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ratpadz XT

R45c4l Lucky

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
454
Hi,

Can anyone confirm that the Ratpadz XT and a DeathAdder would be a good match? By that, I mean no tracking issues.

Also, since there is a discount going on, and since the holidays are almost there, I guess they are pretty overwhelmed by orders and requests, but what is the usual turn around time for them to answer a international order request? I really do want to order directly from them, and not from NCIX.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top