Ratpadz.... Did anyone have any luck with them?

On the 14th of this month, I ordered the XT for 19.99 and free shipping. I browsed this site and watched the youtube videos on this product and thought it was cool. As of today, I still haven't gotten it. I paid with paypal, sent an email to ratpadz, and no response or product. I am wondering if it is normal for this company to take forever or should I go through paypal to get my money back as I didn't get the courtesy of even an email back? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

I wouldn't worry about it. Same thing when I ordered mine. I will say I'm not overly impressed with it. It's way too thick for me.

If you open up a dispute you will probably get a response from Ratpadz, even if you don't want to cancel the order. It would at least get their attention, and if it doesn't go through with the dispute.

Ok, thanks guys. I just didn't think it would take that long. I will give it a few more days then.

I've had an XT for probably 3-4 years. It's still not showing much sign of wear and tear, moderate gaming, constant web browsing, etc. It's a good value for a slick mousepad. I use teflon tape on my logitech G9 on it.

Right on the front page of the website it reads:

RATPADZ WILL NOT BE SHIPPING THE ENTIRE MONTH OF OCTOBER. WE WILL STILL BE TAKING ORDERS BUT YOUR RATPADZ WILL NOT SHIP TILL NOVEMBER.

http://www.ratpadz.com/

~ Mati

I own a GS.. Not impressed at all.. I have gone back to my old aluminum rocketfish pad.

I hope they are better than the GS pads used to be. I used an mx1000 on it back when I used the pad. Even with Teflon tape on the mouse I wore down the surface of the pad smooth in 3 months. I mostly played shooters / mmo type games.

The GS sucks. Do they even make that thing anymore? The XT is 1000x better.

i am not a fan of the XL or the GS (2 thick for my liking). I am a big fan of Cloth Pads so I wreck with a few Differencet SteelSeries pads

SteelSeries QcK+
SteelSeries QcK Lich King Edition
SteelSeries QcK+ Limited Edition (Evil Geniuses)
SteelSeries Experience I-2

I love SteelSeries Pads :)

Back