Looking to add a little HTPC for the living room. I've been reading a lot about the product and everything that it can do but I'm unsure of one factor.
If I implement one of these, can I use one of the USB ports to add a external hard drive and run my movies from there or are they specific to running from something off the network like a media pc or NAS?
Another idea I had was to use a USB hub and dump a few 32gb flash drives to create a few different shares that I can just read from.
Thoughts?
If I implement one of these, can I use one of the USB ports to add a external hard drive and run my movies from there or are they specific to running from something off the network like a media pc or NAS?
Another idea I had was to use a USB hub and dump a few 32gb flash drives to create a few different shares that I can just read from.
Thoughts?