• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RARE PROTOTYPE SEGA Dreamcast Katana Dev Box & GD-Writer Development Debugging

Is this the same one that was posted a few weeks ago?
Wish I had the cash to drop on these cool gadgets.
 
I am not sure it was posted here, I meant posted on eBay for sale. I saw it a few weeks ago from another forum post.
https://hardforum.com/threads/sega-...development-debugging-rare-prototype.1981877/

Cat_matrix_deja_vu.gif
 
Back
Top