• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Raptors in Raid 0 benchmarks.

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 17, 2000
Messages
6,004
It scored 58,046 on sisoft sandra max. Is this about right? These are 2-36 gig 10k rpm Raptors.
 
67 megs a sec? its good but i got the same hard drives raid 0 and get 93 megs a sec on a VIA serial ata controller
 
I believe its just a score... your not going to get this kind of benchmark unless your using raid... my single raptor was 36,000 on a sata controller.
 
What driver do you guys install? I mean is it the F6 driver during the format or is there a windows driver you install in the actual OS.

T[H]anks.
 
The F6 driver is the same one the OS uses when it installs. I just did a windows update and it found a newer SATA driver then I had... after it installed I redid the benchmark and it showed a good differencde in the benchmark.
 
Back
Top