• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Raptor RMA

Volkswagen

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Nov 12, 2002
Messages
4,905
I have a first gen WD Raptor 8mb cache and it has started to make a wierd noise evey once in a while that i am getting worried that it might die on me.....I talked to WD support and they suggested i RMA the drive even tough it tests fine according to their diagnostics....I am wondering what kind of drives they send back to customers new or re-certefied ? I also wonder what the chances would be of getting a new generation drive with the 16mb cache? Last their Advanced RMA they just put a hold on a $xxx.xx on your card and release it when they get your old drive ?
 
Typically, they send back recertified drives. I cannot recall having problems with the recertified drives they've sent back to me; it doesn't seem like a higher percentage of the recertified drives fail compared to their new drives.

Chances of getting a new drive; well you might, but don't get your hopes up. They will only send you a new drive if they do not have any new/recertified drives of your generation.

I don't think they actually put a hold on your credit card; I think they just take the information and charge it if they do not get their drive back in the specified time frame. That is more a question for them though...

In short, I wouldn't be too worried about getting a drive back with worse problems than yours - it can happen, but usually doesn't. You may get a newer drive, but don't be dissapointed if you do not, and always clarify billing practices before you give people your credit card number.
 
Last their Advanced RMA they just put a hold on a $xxx.xx on your card and release it when they get your old drive ?
They'll just keep your information and charge you if they don't receive the drive to be RMA'd within 30 days. It's what I did.
 
you actually have a much better chance of being successful with a refurbished or recertified drive, thats because somebody has actually looked at it

Ive had so many hard drives come doa when they were NIB, but have had no refurbs go bad.


I install alot of hard drives, more new hard drives a day then i have fingers and toes.
 
Back
Top