I recently aquired a pair of 74GB raptors... one is a newer 16mb cache one and the other is a 8mb cache model.
I'm going to be running these in raid-0... am i gonna have any problems with this?
Secondly, am i better off selling the 8mb cache and getting a second 16mb cache one and if so am i going to notice the difference.
And one final question, I had a 36gb raptor running the OS... and an 80gb sata running my games... now i noticed a huge diffrence in loading times having the games on a seperate hard drive. I'm now going to combine the OS and games on the raid0 array.... will my end result in loading times be greatly affected by going to this method?
Thanx for your input in advance.
I'm going to be running these in raid-0... am i gonna have any problems with this?
Secondly, am i better off selling the 8mb cache and getting a second 16mb cache one and if so am i going to notice the difference.
And one final question, I had a 36gb raptor running the OS... and an 80gb sata running my games... now i noticed a huge diffrence in loading times having the games on a seperate hard drive. I'm now going to combine the OS and games on the raid0 array.... will my end result in loading times be greatly affected by going to this method?
Thanx for your input in advance.