Koreanzulu
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2005
- Messages
- 64
I have had my 74gb raptor for about a year and a half now, and since the day i got it has been very loud. Whenever it seeks (which it seems like more than it should be) it makes a considerable loud clicking noise, i can hear it in other rooms. When my computer has been off for a while it doesn't make this noise as bad but after a few hours its right back to doing it. I also believe that my performance is sub par.
I upgraded from a 3000xp to a c2d 6400 and windows is taking just as long to boot up and it seems as though it seeks longer than before, sometimes i think windows is booting up slower now. I don't think this is normal, in load times i'm not noticing any of an upgrade from my 3000 xp to c2d. Should i RMA this sucker or is it another component?
I upgraded from a 3000xp to a c2d 6400 and windows is taking just as long to boot up and it seems as though it seeks longer than before, sometimes i think windows is booting up slower now. I don't think this is normal, in load times i'm not noticing any of an upgrade from my 3000 xp to c2d. Should i RMA this sucker or is it another component?