Random Valentines Day Treasure Mystery Bag #2

Smashed Ixnay

Supreme [H]ardness
$6 + shipping (usually $5)

Link.

There was #1 a few days ago and I bit on that, and I ended up biting on #2 also.

I've yet to get my shipment in for the 1st bag, but I should get it within the next few days. It was ordered on the 31st of January, so I think I will get it this week sometime. I'll post up what I get when I receive it.

I got hosed on the 1st one. Real cheap Tiffany's heart pendant fake and what looks too be CZ silver trunk looking thing on a silver necklace. They don't send you any packaging with it so you can really tell who made it or what its even made of. they send it in a black pouch.

I got hosed on the 1st one. Real cheap Tiffany's heart pendant fake and what looks too be CZ silver trunk looking thing on a silver necklace. They don't send you any packaging with it so you can really tell who made it or what its even made of. they send it in a black pouch.

I think that's what I got. It's about 6" long with a blueish heart pendant? It doesn't say anything of the maker though, so I don't know. It also says Italy 925 on the parts where you clip it at the end of it?

FYI, its up to 100 dollars now

I guess they are putting some 'somewhat' decent stuff in there....

but i can guess the ugly stuff will be in heavy supply

So was it worth $11?

Probably not, but oh well, lol. $11 wasn't much.

I got my mystery bag #2 today and it's 3 sterling silver bracelets, which makes up for the previous $11 spent, making this one worth it. I took pics of both mystery bags, so I will upload them later tonight or tomorrow afternoon cause I'm in a rush now, lol.

FYI, its up to 100 dollars now

I guess they are putting some 'somewhat' decent stuff in there....

but i can guess the ugly stuff will be in heavy supply

Yea, that one is expensive. That was just too much money for me, lol.

Probably not, but oh well, lol. $11 wasn't much.

I got my mystery bag #2 today and it's 3 sterling silver bracelets, which makes up for the previous $11 spent, making this one worth it. I took pics of both mystery bags, so I will upload them later tonight or tomorrow afternoon cause I'm in a rush now, lol.

Yea, that one is expensive. That was just too much money for me, lol.

Hmm do they look a little like this?

Hahaha, a cheap gift for my GF :-D

I think that's what I got. It's about 6" long with a blueish heart pendant? It doesn't say anything of the maker though, so I don't know. It also says Italy 925 on the parts where you clip it at the end of it?

925 just means it's sterling silver. $11 sounds about right for a generic silver piece. :cool:

You can get a 16" 1.5mm SS rope chain for about 25 bucks give or take (Retail). If it's name brand like tiffany, there'll be a markup but to me, SS is SS, especially if it's just a chain :).

With pendants also, as long as you like the design and it looks good, you cant go wrong since it's all the same metal anyways (SS).

They probably aren't worth much, but I can give them to my little niece. $11 isn't that bad for 3 bracelets that are sterling silver, I think. It'll put a smile on her face and can be a good deed I do, lol.

Back