Random Stuff FS.

stop!theradio

2[H]4U
Aaaalllrighty, the fiancee and I are moving out of her parents house very soon and I thought I'd sell some random stuff, because every little bit helps. Shipping only in the U.S. (sorry, no shipping to Canada or any other country). I will ship via USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation. Shipping is included in the price for all items, unless otherwise noted. I have heat under "HeartAttack". I only have 3 evals, and they're all positive. Something happened to my last account I had there under "stoptheradio", which had more positive evals, but the account is gone, so :( In any case, I've given quite a few items away in the freebies thread :) I accept payment through Paypal, and you'll get the Paypal email address via PM.

-ASUS EeePC, yours for $215. (ASUS Eee PC 1005HAB-RBLU001X midnight blue, 1024x600, 1gb RAM, 1.6ghz Atom, 160gb HDD, webcam, Windows XP Home. In excellent condition)

-Windows Vista Business, yours for $45. Got from a member here some months ago. I used it until I got Windows 7. Key is good, and not being used on ANY system. Includes Genuine 32-bit disc. I can include a 64-bit disc if you'd like, the key will work fine for both.

-Logitech LX7 Wireless Mouse, yours for $15. The mouse is in good working condition. NOTES: I had removed the feet from the mouse to put on another mouse, so you will have to get feet for it. I mean, it still works fine without the feet, but chances are, you're going to want some feet on the mouse. Cosmetically, the mouse looks great. Slight shininess on the side grips from casual wear, but that's it.

-Logitech Classic Keyboard 200, yours for $12. Good condition, bought probably 5 months ago. USB connector.

-SOLD - SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8gb USB stick, yours for $12.

-Resident Evil Degeneration Blu-Ray, yours for $12. Watched once, never taken out of the case again. Disc and case/paper stuff are in immaculate condition.

-Dynasty Warriors Xbox 360 game, yours for $10. Case/instructions/disc in great condition.

-SOLD - Project Gotham Racing 4 Xbox 360 game, yours for $10. Case/instructions/disc in great condition, 48-hour Xbox Live trial card included.

-Dual SD12 12" car subwoofer, yours for $20 (PLUS SHIPPING, will be negotiated as this thing is pretty heavy).

-SOLD - Digital Research 320gb external USB hard drive. (READ: I don't know what is wrong with the drive. It doesn't seem to work at the moment and I don't have time to mess with it. It was working fine until 2 months ago. The power cable came loose often due to the position the drive was in, and when that happened the drive would shut down until I secured the cable again. It was working fine, but I decided to unplug the drive and use another one with a better power cable. I was going to a friends house to backup their data yesterday so they could reinstall, and when I turned this drive on, the light flashes and it doesn't come up on the computer. As far as I'm concerned, it's no good, but you may be able to fix it.). Yours for $10.

Last edited:
There is only one sub..."Dual" is the brand, and "SD12" is the model LOL!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ual+sd12+subwoofer+product+page&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

^^The first link on that google search is the product .pdf.

Sensitivity: 88dB
Freq. Response: 28Hz - 125Hz
Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
Peak power: 500 watts
RMS: 175 watts
Voice coil size: 2"
Magnet size: 38.2oz

Got it around Christmas time (a little over 1 month ago). Barely used it to test it out. Car audio isn't nearly as important to me as home audio. Not a ding, scratch or scuff on the unit, it wasn't even mounted in an enclosure. It's in brand new, perfect condition.

Back