OK so I've been having some strange stability issues as of late with my system.
First off here's the setup:
CPU: i7 860 @4.0ghz (20x200) HT Enabled
Mobo: EVGA P55 FTW (Bios Version v59)
Vcore 1.35
PCH 1.175
CPU PLL 1.8
CPU VTT 1.3
Dram 1.55
Memory: 4gb Gskill @ 1600mhz (2:8 mem divider)
9-9-9-24-88-2T (Running at it's rated speed and timings)
GPU: EVGA 280GTX @ Stock Speeds (WHQL Driver 257.21)
PSU: Thermaltake Toughtpower 1000w
Cooling: D-Tek CPU Water Block (With add-in quad core spreader)
Danger Den GPU block
Double 120mm Black Ice II radiator
1/2'' Tygon Tubing all around
Standard bay reservoir
Additional 120mm fan on memory modules and VRMs
OS: Windows 7
So here's the problem, I can run Lynx stable at these settings under full memory load for any number of loops (Last time I ran 20 loops with 95%-99% memory usage for 45 mins) and it will pass no errors. Temps can get crazy (It's about 80c under full load at the tail end of the lynx loop, lower temps in prime95, with an ambient temp of about 35c) but it still passes the test.
So when I leave the room thinking everything is stable, I'll leave the room and in maybe 30 mins to an hour I'll hear the system rebooting from the other room, completely idle....
No idea what is causing this at all....it's driving me nuts.
On a side note, sometimes I'll have a BSOD without an error or file notificaiton while I'm playing Modern Warfare 2 (Conicidentally whenever I get a freaking chopper gunner!



)
Anyone have some theories on what the issue(s) may be? I've run system cleanups, disk defrags, registry cleaners, stress tests, everything I can possibly think of to cure the problem or even diagnose it!
Thoughts?
First off here's the setup:
CPU: i7 860 @4.0ghz (20x200) HT Enabled
Mobo: EVGA P55 FTW (Bios Version v59)
Vcore 1.35
PCH 1.175
CPU PLL 1.8
CPU VTT 1.3
Dram 1.55
Memory: 4gb Gskill @ 1600mhz (2:8 mem divider)
9-9-9-24-88-2T (Running at it's rated speed and timings)
GPU: EVGA 280GTX @ Stock Speeds (WHQL Driver 257.21)
PSU: Thermaltake Toughtpower 1000w
Cooling: D-Tek CPU Water Block (With add-in quad core spreader)
Danger Den GPU block
Double 120mm Black Ice II radiator
1/2'' Tygon Tubing all around
Standard bay reservoir
Additional 120mm fan on memory modules and VRMs
OS: Windows 7
So here's the problem, I can run Lynx stable at these settings under full memory load for any number of loops (Last time I ran 20 loops with 95%-99% memory usage for 45 mins) and it will pass no errors. Temps can get crazy (It's about 80c under full load at the tail end of the lynx loop, lower temps in prime95, with an ambient temp of about 35c) but it still passes the test.
So when I leave the room thinking everything is stable, I'll leave the room and in maybe 30 mins to an hour I'll hear the system rebooting from the other room, completely idle....
No idea what is causing this at all....it's driving me nuts.
On a side note, sometimes I'll have a BSOD without an error or file notificaiton while I'm playing Modern Warfare 2 (Conicidentally whenever I get a freaking chopper gunner!
Anyone have some theories on what the issue(s) may be? I've run system cleanups, disk defrags, registry cleaners, stress tests, everything I can possibly think of to cure the problem or even diagnose it!
Thoughts?