Random old stuff, last call.

BioInclined

Limp Gawd
I have some old stuff i pulled from my mom's old Dell 4600. Listed as is. Last time CPU was powered up was about 2 month ago. It worked fine, was slow because someone talked her into putting AVG antivirus on there and with 512MB RAM, you're not getting to far. (AVG is a RAM whore from what i know/can see)
I have an Ebay account: Importfan13 but haven't been active in awhile. Still always had good/great feedback besides one pair of shoes. I get my stuff out ASAP and that's usually next day. I will use a roll of foam to pack with. I do not know where i can get antistatic bags at? Would brown paper be a worthy step in precautions?

First up some RAM Specs are right on on the sticker in the pic. I know nothing more than that about it. $10 +shipping

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DVD-ROM 16x and 48x CDRW drive $15 +shipping

CD-RW "burner" 48x MAX $15+shipping

Uhhh, not sure how to describe this. Front headphone (no mic) input, with 2 USB ports(not sure on speed?) wires attached with connectors still too. $15+shipping.

PSU 230W Dell NPS-250KB
Input 100-120v ~ 9.0A 50-60Hz
200-240V ~ /4.5A
Output +5v / 22.0A
250W max +12v 16.0A
=5VSB / 2.0A
MAx combined power on +5v and +3.3v output is 170W

ALSO, i can not get a good pic of it but i have the systems CPU as well. an 03' Pentium 4 - 2.8GHz/IM/533
$30 shipped

I'm not going to be stingy about these things and i will only BUMP FOR 1 DAY. If you let me know the zip i can try to figure shipping or if you want to I'm in 60803. I will ship USPS as it's 4 blocks from my home. I get boxes from work if i want.

I think trades would be OK, i know this stuff is hardly trade-able. Green LEDs(single or whatever), any wire sleeves/heat shrinks in green, white, black. Anything really you want to try to offer i won't be insulted no will i be insulted by price offers.
Just wanted to give the stuff one more chance to go the people who can actually use it.

Take care guys.

EDIT: I will be working from 7am-7PM tomorrow: Saturday 8-6-2011 ( a home improvement store) so no computer access then.

Last edited:
Back