I have been having this problem ever since I installed vista 64 bit. I have a creative x-fi extreme music card. I was using the beta and just today I got the final driver.
.
I thought the problem was the beta driver but i guess not because I'm still getting this hiccup in my music, and i know its not the mp3. Any idea why my my music stops for a split second during play and continues? Its very annoying lol. Sounds like when too much processes are going on at one time and the music stops. But I'm not doing anything but listening to music. need some help thanks.
I thought the problem was the beta driver but i guess not because I'm still getting this hiccup in my music, and i know its not the mp3. Any idea why my my music stops for a split second during play and continues? Its very annoying lol. Sounds like when too much processes are going on at one time and the music stops. But I'm not doing anything but listening to music. need some help thanks.