Okay, I've been trying to find the laptop I want and have been searching desperatly for three weeks now to come up with nothing but crap... I did however find the laptop I want it's just that for some unknown reason Gateway refuses to sell this laptop in Canada....
This is what I want!
Centrino Laptop
512 megs of ram
60 Gig Harddrive
17" WXGA TFT Active Matrix
Cd burner/dvd combo
Wireless (given)
ATI Radeon X700 64MB Graphics (or something similar!)
Is this too much to ask for, and not cost 2000 CDN dollars? Honestly, this is only 1200 dollars USD, thats 1500 CDN roughly!
Someone help me find a laptop please!
This is what I want!
Centrino Laptop
512 megs of ram
60 Gig Harddrive
17" WXGA TFT Active Matrix
Cd burner/dvd combo
Wireless (given)
ATI Radeon X700 64MB Graphics (or something similar!)
Is this too much to ask for, and not cost 2000 CDN dollars? Honestly, this is only 1200 dollars USD, thats 1500 CDN roughly!
Someone help me find a laptop please!
