Random [H] Sighting

HardOCP News

[H] News
Paul Au, [H] reader extraordinaire, sent in today’s (not so) random [H] sighting. Wow, that is a whole lot of desktop real estate right there. And you thought your LCD set up was impressive!

What to you use all those monitors for Paul Au? I've got 2 24inch panels and could use another...but not 8... do you have those connected to multiple PCs or what?

This is the computer setup, The guy is a currency trader so he needed lots of real estate.

- Motherboard ASUS P5QL-VM DO 775 B43 RT x 1
- CPU INTEL|C2D E7400 2.8G 775 RT x 1
- PSU ANTEC|EA750 750W RT x 1
- VGA BFG | BFGE98512GTGE GF9800 GT R x 1
- VGA EVGA|512-P1-N946-LR GF9400GT RT x 3
- MEM 2G|COR DII667 VS2GB667D2 R x 2
- HD 320G|WD 7K 8M SATA2 WD3200AAJS x 1
- DVD BURNER SAMSUNG | SH-S223L x 1
- MS WIN XP PRO SP3 ENG 1PK CD
- KB&MS LOGITECH|920-000526 RT
- Cyberpower Battery backup.
- Samsung 24' 2494HM widescreen monitors x 7
- Customer already has existing Samsung 215tw

If he is so amazing, where is the Ultramon program to span his taskbar across all of those monitors?

If he is so amazing, where is the Ultramon program to span his taskbar across all of those monitors?

I actually tried to install Ultramon, the build i had a few months ago, only allowed up to 3 monitors only. I just checked and it seems now it supports a whole lot more.

If the client ever ask me to go back to his home, Hopefully to install Windows 7. I'll be sure to install it again to see how it would help him.

I actually tried to install Ultramon, the build i had a few months ago, only allowed up to 3 monitors only. I just checked and it seems now it supports a whole lot more.

If the client ever ask me to go back to his home, Hopefully to install Windows 7. I'll be sure to install it again to see how it would help him.

I actually look back and want to apologize for that and if I could give ya a handshake over the net for being nice about it and replying why you didnt try nicely, I would. Thanks man. If only people that troll boards such as imdb and tech sites would do this, many people would become nicer and more peaceful in posting as a result. Cheers

Back