• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Random Benchmark Scores

ManAngel

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
89
Sometimes I get 50,000 in Aquamark and sometimes I get 44,000 for some reason.... I have no idea what's wrong with my system. I am pretty sure it's not errors due to benchmark programs, since I confirmed the "random" low performance with 3DMark03.

Also, my video card isn't downclocked during those low performace times. And it seems that I can ALWAYS obtain 50,000 in Aquamark RIGHT AFTER I reintall Catalyst.

My system is in the sig. Does anyone have idea about this?? :confused:

Thanks in advance
 
Not Sure. My 3dMark01 scores vary quite a bit, even after fresh reboots each time. I'd be interested in an explaination as well...
 
I guess it's just due to the fact that we don't live in a perfect world.

I've noticed too that a lot of people say 3dmark is not reliable.
 
Back
Top