Rampart This Week (PS3)

Baker

2[H]4U
I plan on downloading this... anyone up for a 4 player game?? :D

-IGN-
The folks at Sony Online Entertainment will announce that its HD remake of Midway's classic tactical actioner, Rampart, will be available on the PlayStation Store on May 10. The game's release makes this the second week in row in which SOE has unveiled a new downloadable PS3 product for the PlayStation Store.

For the unfamiliar, Rampart was originally released in the arcades in 1990 and charged its players with the task of building a castle with various pieces to protect their own territory. Strategically placing cannons and blasting their opponent's competing stronghold apart is what victory was all about.

The PS3 version of Rampart will support four-person Internet play, boast online leaderboards across six different levels, and be playable in resolutions as high as 1080p (1920x1080).

Expect to see it for sale on the PlayStation Store the afternoon of the 10th for a retail price of $4.99 (US).

:D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad:

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES OF ALL TIMES! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RELEASE IT FOR 360! I don't have a ps3....

anybody know if they have plans for 360 release? Odd that it's four players too? The old arcade and PC title were 3 players max.

I spent more time on that game than I care to admit. My buddies and I played that game lots of nights after school.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad:

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES OF ALL TIMES! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RELEASE IT FOR 360! I don't have a ps3....

anybody know if they have plans for 360 release? Odd that it's four players too? The old arcade and PC title were 3 players max.

I spent more time on that game than I care to admit. My buddies and I played that game lots of nights after school.

No X360 version since its being released by SOE.

Seems like SOE owns Midway... almost all their classic games are from Midway... other than Qbert :p

It sucks that I wont be playing it on XBL, but it reminds me to pick up the Midway Collection.

Back