• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Ramp it Up!

AtomicMoose said:
UD is folding....how long have you been here?


I'm no longer allowed to answer.... :p

Note the green thing with a tounge..... hehe
 
Mohonri said:
That's "I'm no longer allowed to answer [the question: 'how long have you been here?']"

not really... It's a complicated issue.

What is the issue again?
 
Alright lets Ramp Folks I have started looking at what it would cost to put together a decent naked folder
a dual core p4d is about $110
a decent mobo is about $50
a sesonic PS is $50
1 gig of ram about $80
so right about $300 for the equivalent of 2 computers folding and if you get fancy like me you order pizza while your building the machine then you put the computer in the pizza box and let it rip!!

 
If my darn brother would ever get back to me, I'd be adding a p4-3.0 in a shuttle sb61g2, that I borrowed him about a year ago, back to my boxen [H]orde. I also really need to change the HSFs in my dually (2400MPs) that hasn't been folding for about a year (60c temps scare me). Any suggestions on cheap socket A HSFs?


 
Oldbenwa said:
If my darn brother would ever get back to me, I'd be adding a p4-3.0 in a shuttle sb61g2, that I borrowed him about a year ago, back to my boxen [H]orde. I also really need to change the HSFs in my dually (2400MPs) that hasn't been folding for about a year (60c temps scare me). Any suggestions on cheap socket A HSFs?[/URL]
I don't know what you consider cheap, but I always buy Zalmans
 
Oldbenwa said:
If my darn brother would ever get back to me, I'd be adding a p4-3.0 in a shuttle sb61g2, that I borrowed him about a year ago, back to my boxen [H]orde. I also really need to change the HSFs in my dually (2400MPs) that hasn't been folding for about a year (60c temps scare me). Any suggestions on cheap socket A HSFs?


check the fs\ft forum or newegg.. You shouldn't pay more than $10 each for them new.
 
Back
Top