ramdisk issue?

Filter

[H]F Junkie
after installing QSOFT Ramdisk Enterprise

it seemed to eat up 30gigs of my SSD. how do i get this back?? ive uninstalled it and still shows me only having 7.7gig free. i cleared out 2gigs of temp files and still only 7.7 gigs free.

i can only find 52gig of stuff on my 120gig ssd and after i installed ram disk and unintalled it i have 7.7 gig free. how do i recover the rest?

Use a program like windirstat to see where the space is being used, then nuke.

Use a program like windirstat to see where the space is being used, then nuke.

thank you. i figured out it was my paging file. seems when i installed 32gb of ram last night it matched that as my page file.

How do you like that software? What amount do use for your disk? I'm just getting my OC profiles set up, looking at the different SSD tweaks that may benifet me. Then I'm going to do a clean install to clear any bugs I may have created along the way. Was wondering if this might be a good tool to use once in awhile.

How do you like that software? What amount do use for your disk? I'm just getting my OC profiles set up, looking at the different SSD tweaks that may benifet me. Then I'm going to do a clean install to clear any bugs I may have created along the way. Was wondering if this might be a good tool to use once in awhile.

its about 24gb and i put SWTOR in it to play. its a noticeable difference in load times.

407238_10150523062789463_631699462_8486102_1902851866_n.jpg

Can you disable it and not use it at will, or are you commiting that ram permately?

Hello!

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but is somebody willing to tell me (and explain why) how to configure the "resident memory" and the "system memory" sliders in qsofts ramdisk?

I have 32 gigs of ram and want a 6 or 8 gb ramdisk as Photoshop and Painter Scratchdisk, torrent-directory and browser cache. should i put a portable version of FF directly on the drive?

thx in advance and please excuse my english - it's rarely used, except for reading.

Back