Ram Usage

topslop1

2[H]4U
So this says memory usage 15.9gb but then the 'in use' is listed below.

What's the correct amount of ram that's being used on the system? I'm confused here..

4cb757b4d618721dedd3d85cb2c4a069.png

Am trying to figure out if Black Ops 4 is pulling all my ram and then page filing which is the 'hitching' that I'm feeling while playing. Or if my motherboard is just terrible and needs to be replaced - tends not to want to run my ram over 2933mhz with relaxed timings.. and wondering if it's hitching based off of poor ram use/utilization via a poor motherboard.

15.9GB is your RAM capacity (16GB). You're system is currently using 8.2GB which is 100% normal. I'm certain that Black Ops isn't using all of your RAM and that hitching is caused by something else. I get the same hitching.

15.9GB is your RAM capacity (16GB). You're system is currently using 8.2GB which is 100% normal. I'm certain that Black Ops isn't using all of your RAM and that hitching is caused by something else. I get the same hitching.

Have you investigated the hitching and or know what is causing it on your system? Do you think it is the game itself or are others getting a hitch-less experience?

I have not as i've only been playing for the free trial the last few days and don't really have any drive to pay for it.

I'm running a pretty old NVidia driver for better compatibility with a different game I play regularly so I just assumed it was due to that.

Back