• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ram timings advice

coolkishan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
320
I have my prescott at 3.6ghz pumping 1.48v through it. I have left my ram timings set by SPD and they are cas 2.5-4-4-8. If i change to manual and change them myselves what should i decrease them to first?? I have my fsb at 240. Dont just give me link to the oc guide. COuld you please tell me some timings to try.

Thanks

Kishan
 
coolkishan said:
I have my prescott at 3.6ghz pumping 1.48v through it. I have left my ram timings set by SPD and they are cas 2.5-4-4-8. If i change to manual and change them myselves what should i decrease them to first?? I have my fsb at 240. Dont just give me link to the oc guide. COuld you please tell me some timings to try.

Thanks

Kishan

you can try 2-2-2-5, but it'll probably lock up. If it doesn't, try running memtest for a few hours. If you get errors try 2-3-3-6. If that doesn't work, then try 2.5-3-3-7. If that doesn work, then try 2.5-4-3-7. If that doesn't work, then stick with what you have.
 
Back
Top