Aug 13, 2004 #1 K ksdf n00b Joined Aug 6, 2004 Messages 5 I have a computer, the model number is HP Pavilion A245C but I can't figure out what kind of ram is in it, also could anyone tell me if I could use it on a Abit KV8 Pro Via-K8T800 motherboard?
I have a computer, the model number is HP Pavilion A245C but I can't figure out what kind of ram is in it, also could anyone tell me if I could use it on a Abit KV8 Pro Via-K8T800 motherboard?
Aug 13, 2004 #2 B BillLeeLee [H]F Junkie Joined Jul 2, 2003 Messages 13,486 We're not psychic, crack open the case and look at the DIMMs for any stickers bearing a company name. If not, download CPU-Z and check under the memory tab. But I'll just guess and say it's DDR RAM, 184 Pin, most likely PC3200.
We're not psychic, crack open the case and look at the DIMMs for any stickers bearing a company name. If not, download CPU-Z and check under the memory tab. But I'll just guess and say it's DDR RAM, 184 Pin, most likely PC3200.