• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ram not overclockable IP35-e?

Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
4
Hey guys, I've been having trouble with some ram I recently got. They're the Corsair XMS2 DHX 2gb x 2 sticks. I've been running fine on my 2 gigs of lower range patriot ram, even overclocking to about 1000 mhz. Somehow when I put this ram in, I can only clock it to about 830 or so before my system stops posting. I tried this ram out in my brother's computer, and he can get it to run all the way to about 1100 mhz (or more, didn't really try) with no problem. No matter the voltage and timings, I can't get this ram stable past low 800s. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? Thanks!
 
that's exactly the kind that I have :p

time to go find someone willing to trade ram with me...
 
Back
Top