• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RAM is limited in amount to a program?

user001

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
125
I ran a program that allowed me to test whether my RAM was having errors while it was executed and I got 0 errors while I tested the whole thing out.

But the program had told me "Could not allocate 1.6 Gigs of RAM. Your current version of windows limits the amount of RAM that can used per program. Please have this program open twice and have it run 800 MB of RAM in each instance."


Something like that.


Does that mean that when I'm running a game, it does not use all of the available RAM (I have 2 gigs).


Why is this?
 
Back
Top