• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

"Raise The Game" Redemption Assistance Needed

Derangel

Fully [H]
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
20,458
So, I decided to buy one of those "Raise The Game" codes from a person on Ebay. I did not realize that AMD decided to change how they handle redemption, checking to make sure you have one of the required cards installed. Because not double checking this was my fault I'm not going to ask the seller for a refund. However, I figured I'd ask for some help from folks here.
 
So you need someone with an AMD card to redeem the code for you?
 
Back
Top