Jun 5, 2007 #1 S sceevey n00b Joined Nov 5, 2005 Messages 63 Anyone having R6: Vegas co-op problems while using hamachi? I get to the game but I crash and the other person just has textures on screen. It happens with him too if he tries to create a game. Thanks
Anyone having R6: Vegas co-op problems while using hamachi? I get to the game but I crash and the other person just has textures on screen. It happens with him too if he tries to create a game. Thanks
Jun 5, 2007 #2 HaMMerHeD [H]F Junkie Joined Jul 13, 2004 Messages 10,397 I've never used it with Hamachi before, but I have played many many many R6 Vegas co-op games, and they have all gone pretty smoothly.
I've never used it with Hamachi before, but I have played many many many R6 Vegas co-op games, and they have all gone pretty smoothly.
Jun 5, 2007 #3 DeChache Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 30, 2005 Messages 7,087 I can't get R6 Vegas and Hamachi to work right I can never see the game that has been created.