Rain, Ambience noise programs

Wilks

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 20, 2004
Messages
73
Alright so I did a search but I honestly couldent find the results and I know someone here probably uses a program like this. Anyways on my laptop a few months ago I had a program which I believe had "Air or Aire" in the title, it was a free program that played looping tracks of various ambient noises, such as it had the sound of waves hitting a shore, rain falling in a forest, rain and thunder, and a few I cant really remember.

Anyways im looking for this program because when I had it running in the background I honestly got the best sleep I've ever had, so if anyone could help me track it down it would be really appreciated

Thanks!
 
I have always wanted to find something that could reproduce the ambient sound used in Star Trek: TNG when ever your on ship, its a very quiet rumble type noise that i guess comes from the reactor, but if you listen closely you can hear it, but you have to listen for it to even notice it.
 
Back
Top