Raidmax Seiran Full Tower Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
FunkyKit has a review of the Raidmax Seiran full tower case posted today for those of you interested. Apparently the review didn't start off on a good note but, by the end of the review, things had turned around considerably.

Initially I wasn't very impressed, I quickly ran into the things I'll be listing in the cons and it took a bit for me to run into and recognize the pros. Now that I have used the case a bit however the tables have turned and I rather like it! Not many reviews do the rollercoaster impression as well as the Seiran did.
 
Well its actually not too bad. I do miss the dedicated hard drives cages of old.
 
Last edited:
"See that External Drive Bays listing? Nine slots for 5.25" drives is off the hook, I'll have to look into that!"

:rolleyes:
 
That case seems kind of a small and cramped for a "full" tower case.

That's what I thought. My current full tower soars at 25" (including the base and 24" without the base). This one only measures at a lowly 19" high! Sounds more like a extended mid-tower rather than a full tower. I like full tower because it can stand on the floor without having to take on desk space.
 
Back
Top