RaidForums user data leaked online

erek

[H]F Junkie
Law enforcement getting re-involved

"The exposed data is already likely in the hands of law enforcement following RaidForums’ seizure by U.S. authorities, but may help security researchers investigating the forum’s historic activity.

RaidForums, which launched in 2015, became one of the world’s largest hacking forums. It was used by cybercriminals to primarily buy and sell stolen databases. That included over a million passwords for cryptocurrency wallet service Gatehub, and millions of stolen T-Mobile customer accounts. The Lapsus$ hacking group also reportedly used the hacking forum.

The U.S. Department of Justice announced that it had seized RaidForums’ website and infrastructure in April 2022 as part of an international law enforcement operation. RaidForums’ administrator, known as “Omnipotent,” and two of his accomplices were also arrested. Before the forum’s seizure, hundreds of databases of stolen data containing more than 10 billion unique records for individuals had been offered for sale, prosecutors said.

U.S. law enforcement agencies also recently announced that they had arrested a man alleged to be “Pompompurin,” the administrator of the infamous BreachForums, which arrived following RaidForums’ demise and served the same purpose and audience.

Days after the arrest, the cybercrime website’s new administrator announced that they were shutting down the forum for good."

1685491103869.png

Source: https://techcrunch.com/2023/05/30/raidforums-data-leaked-after-justice-department-takedown/

Time for some folks to go shoppin, and start hackin da hackers to get back anything & everything they stole from anyone & everyone, oh yea :D

Reactions: erek
like this
I had not heard of RAID Forums before. I would have guessed it was a site for fans of massive storage solution.

That said, Good.

Hope those fuckers like it in federal - pound me up the ass - prison.

Throw the book at them.

Back