• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

raid1 in freenas 8

modulus

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
360
So I just set up a small freenas 8 box and I've got 2 identical drives in it I'd like to arrange in a mirrored setup. I've never used freenas before . . . tbh never really used much outside of windows (i know this is like a sin or something). Anyways, does anyone know of any good guides or could anyone explain in layman's terms how to set that up? It looks like I won't be able to do it in the gui and judging by the fact that I can't even figure out how to access the console (can you get to it from the web-based gui or only directly on the machine?) I obviously need some help. THanks
 
never mind, i guess you can do it in the gui

guess i should have just played around with it some more
 
Back
Top