A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I've got 2 SCSI hard drives hooked up to my abit-nf7S. Well when i'm booting it shows the 2 hard drives on boot-up. But after windows xp loads it doesn't show them... so i'm not exactly sure that the problem is.
HAve not played with scsi but if i remember correctly you have to boot to the raid array bios to configure the scsi drives. You will need a scssi raid controller and presumabley you have that.In addition , just like iwth sata you will need to press f6 on os install and load the raid controller driver during the install of xp no?
Yeah but in the raid controller i'm not wanting to setup a RAID, Since the RAID controller see's the hard drives that should be enough I would think. In the device manager it shows the hard drives... but I can't pull any of them.