Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
If I have a failed RAID 5 with 3 drives, and I can't get the size I had before, would it be acceptable to replace the failed drive with a larger capacity? Would I be able to rebuild the array using the rebuild feature just the same?
it will probably work, but only use the size of the original disk. I'd just buy a new array, if you can afford it (I can't... but if it's business, replace it!) since the other drives are probably thinking about failing now.