Guys I really need some advice. We are doing some IP Camera installs and generally just using a Dell Desktop with a single 2TB card but we are needing to get some kind of redundancy for recorded video.
I am probably going to build a machine with a i3 processor, 4GB memory, etc.
I am looking for a inexpensive Raid 5 card that can run say 4 2TB consumer drives to keep cost down.
Normally I go with a 3ware card but hoping to get something not as expensive.
Do you have some suggestions?
I am probably going to build a machine with a i3 processor, 4GB memory, etc.
I am looking for a inexpensive Raid 5 card that can run say 4 2TB consumer drives to keep cost down.
Normally I go with a 3ware card but hoping to get something not as expensive.
Do you have some suggestions?