• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RAID 0 to RAID 10 (1+0)

dravisar

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
277
I have my system files on a raid 0 array of two 1TB drives. I just put in 2 new 1TB drives in the hopes of creating a RAID 10 array in IRST, and it's a no go, because of what I'm assuming would be system files in use so it won't let me mirror the mirror, so to speak.

Does anyone know of a way around this? Would like the redundancy/speed now that I have the drives to do it. Don't really want to blow away my current system drives in the process.
Thanks much.
 
Depending on the setup, you have to break down the array first in order to create a new one.
 
Back
Top