• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Radion 9800 tv display help

gaer42

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
189
I do a lot of video editing with Adobe Premiere 6.5 and I have seen instances where the video monitoring screen is sent to the tv so as to see what it would look like if shown on a tv. My card has 3 out puts, 2 for a standard computer monitor which I have set up as a dual display and a third s-video out put. Is there someone who could help me set this up so I have the dual display and a 3rd for monitoring my video editing?

Thanks
 
Back
Top