• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Radio Shack Thermal Paste?

Temperatures may be 1 or 2C higher than with Arctic Silver or such, but yes, it'll work just fine :)
 
yeah it's good stuff theres some reviews out there
 
Thanks all. I have it on my PIII 1ghz running F@H 100%, and I haven't had any problems.

I just wondered about the extra heat from a P4. Good to know that a $2 tube around the corner is almost as good as a $5 tube 3 shipping days away.
 
Back
Top