Radeon X800 XT PE in stock here!!!

Oh man...when I saw your post I got really excited, reached for my wallet, and clicked on the link. By the time my wallet was out the page had loaded, though, and even quicker than it had come it it was back in my pocket. I know that retailers have been gouging by charging up to $700 for 6800 Ultras, but I think this takes the cake...$5 says it isn't a price error either. Morons :rolleyes:

The Batman said:
At that price they should give me head.

I agree. The sad thing is that they won't change the price while idiots still buy from them at $999. So they won't care if we complain, because another $999 ATI x800xt-pe buyer is born every minute.

*CHOKE*

Jesus and I thought some of the prices being bid on Ebay were insane.

Good lord, I dont think I'd be that desperate even if I had that much money lying around unspent and looking for a toy to blow it on.

Thats almost as much as the wedding band I just ordered, but at least the band is pure platinum, and may actually increase in value over time, unlike a video card.

actaully why would you every spend that much money for a graphics card, you could probably get an alienware system for around 2000 to 2500 with the card

Back