• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Radeon HD-7870xt? (le)?

jbltecnicspro

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
11,750
So where are these cards? I was just looking at the Sapphire HD-7870xt card, but no one has them in stock (except for some retailer at Amazon selling it for like $359). Were these just limited cards? An attempt at AMD to cash in on Tahiti's that otherwise couldn't cut it as HD-7950s?

I'm looking to upgrade my GTX-560 to something. I'm considering a 660ti and/or HD-7870 (xt). Hmm... That or I might actually go "all-out" and just get the Sapphire 7950 Boost Dual Fans like people here keep suggesting.

But what's the official word on the 7870 le or xt, or whatever it is?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top