• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Radeon HD 6850 DX11 issues

yodazb

n00b
Joined
Oct 12, 2012
Messages
8
I just upgraded my friends system from an 8800 gts to a Radeon HD 6850. I uninstalled the nvidia control panel, and continued to install the CCC. I installed the CCC and got it set up. I had no issues. Then I went to start a game and nothing but a critical error message about DX 11. I tried updating DX 11 and also reinstalling CCC. I also ran dxdiag and it shows there are no issues with DX11 noted. But no games will open because of this issue. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it.
Thanks, yodazb
 
Back
Top