• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Radeon HD 5750 Uses

Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
9
I found a great deal on a radeon hd 5750 and now I'm not too sure on the specs and what would be a good use for it. (Gaming, Business) etc. Any answers? :confused:
 
I wouldn't call $50 for a 5750 a great deal. That's probably an average price for that card? Heck, I gave one away 2 years ago because I didn't think it was worth much.
 
$50 is not a good deal, lol. $5 may have been a bit of an exaggeration on my part but $25 or lower would be a "great deal" for this card.
 
I had a 5770 with a faulty fan that I strapped a 80mm case fan to and I gave it away to a Budding Skyrim addict. He said it runs Skyrim on medium pretty well.
 
Yea I'm looking at some prices from other people and I see it wasn't so good of a deal now, thanks guys
 
IMO that card would be right at home in a little tertiary machine. Something for light gaming or an HTPC. In my girlfriends pc I put a GTX650 because I got it relatively cheap, I only bought it for the game that came with it. (Can't for the life of me remember what game it was, maybe ACIII?) I used it for a while as a hybrid physx card. But I put it in her pc for some light gaming, she doesn't game very much at all. Mostly just watches movies or youtube. Sorry if I got off topic, if I got something I wanna say I have to say it :).

For $50 I wouldn't say its a great deal, just depends on your needs i guess. As they say: "Something is only worth what a person will pay for it."

Stay [H]
 
I bought a 5770 for $50 and later I bought a 6770 for $50 when they were more relevant. A 5750 for $50 is NOT a good deal at all.
 
Back
Top