• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Radeon Drivers for Vista 64bit

kaiweiler

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
314
Hi, I know the Omega Drivers are not yet ready for Vista. Are there any other drivers that I could install for my 3850?
I just did a clean install of Vista 64bit and the standard drivers from the ATI site are not doing well for me at all. I get random white lines through my monitors (two 19" widescreen LCD's at 1440x900) and get errors as well.
My card is running very cool and at stock speeds, so it is not that. It also ran very well on Vista 32bit with the standard ATI drivers.
Any recommendations??
Thanks
 
Back
Top