Radeon Driver Bug Corrupts Windows

I always keep windows up to date, I check it myself, because the new released bios for your sweet mother board , chipset, drivers all seem to play as one with windows.

I can say that I have more than my fair share of AMD hardware, I’ve rarely encountered any “Driver Bugs”. But I have encountered some pretty shit installers from them, AMD installers seem to try ignore other system locks, most packages when they try and install and encounter an error will stop, say something went wrong and ask to try again, or they will roll back their changes. AMD on the other hand just charges forward gives no error, or prompt, then just goes “ALL DONE!” Like a kid who cleaned their room by shoving it all under the bed.

Reboot pending, not a problem, other conflicting update happening in the background, no worries, dependency failed to install or is missing, probably don’t need it anyways, the AMD installers give zero F’s and that is the cause of most of their woes. Fixing that has been on their todo list for a long time and I don’t see it getting done any time soon.

I can say that I have more than my fair share of AMD hardware, I’ve rarely encountered any “Driver Bugs”. But I have encountered some pretty shit installers from them, AMD installers seem to try ignore other system locks, most packages when they try and install and encounter an error will stop, say something went wrong and ask to try again, or they will roll back their changes. AMD on the other hand just charges forward gives no error, or prompt, then just goes “ALL DONE!” Like a kid who cleaned their room by shoving it all under the bed.

Reboot pending, not a problem, other conflicting update happening in the background, no worries, dependency failed to install or is missing, probably don’t need it anyways, the AMD installers give zero F’s and that is the cause of most of their woes. Fixing that has been on their todo list for a long time and I don’t see it getting done any time soon.
Download: AMD Adrenalin 23.3.1 WHQL Drivers; Fixes, Support for Halo Infinite Ray Tracing https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/d...nd-support-for-halo-infinite-ray-tracing.html

Pretty much. Man, if I swore off every pc brand I had some sort of issue with for the next 10 years I'd never be able to have a pc, lol.
Yep. I've had problems with virtually every brand. Across all the main pieces of hardware. More in the last 3 years though, than ever before. Lots of poor physical QC. And several things with major problems from the moment I installed it and applied power.

While it seems very simple to you and I. Some people just want an Xbox with keyboard support.
'memba the days before people had multiple ways to access the internet to find a solution? You maybe had to urgh call tech support for a solution assuming you knew where the problem was isolated too, or you just went "fuck it I'm formatting and reinstalling windows"

Back