• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Radeon 9800 Pro 256MB -> 9800XT bios flash

Enril

n00b
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
26
Hello

Now that I got my ATI Silencer 3 working on my Radeon 9800 Pro, I've decided to flash the XT bios onto it because I've heard of such great results with this card. It's a Sapphire brand card. I backed up the original bios and flashed it, and now I'm just wondering what kinds of temperatures I should expect, and what are "safe" or "good" temps. Under a load (ran a few benchmarks, aquamark03 and 3DMark2001, it was up to 64 C. Idle I'm sitting at 58-59 C. Is this good? Do I have any "room" for additional overclocking with the cooling I have? Is this level safe on its own?

-Enril
 
Back
Top