radeon 9700pro for sale

I don't plan on paying first. :)
THo he has not talked to me at all, where are you?

I have dibs, he has not contacted me at all, i e-mialed him, tehre are 4 people in front of you tho.

Originally posted by sdk
I have dibs, he has not contacted me at all, i e-mialed him, tehre are 4 people in front of you tho.

I know, not interested in the card, just seeing if this guy is still alive...lol......

yeaha I wanna know the same, maybe too much heat and he though he could make a quick buck?
1 post :\
Still I want this card.

sorry i dont check the forums much like a few times aday...the card is sold i sold it to the first email i got...and just shipped it out 10min ago..i never new so many ppl would want the card :)
thx for all the replys and stuff

i c....
you should checked yer pm

or terry called dibs, to it should of gone to him, but w/e your card

sent him a pm, and emailed before anyone, never got a response... not even to tell me it was sold :(

I think he was pulling our legs to get a kick out of this because he only has like 2 posts.

sorry i thought whoever email me first was the first post in my post..i dont check pm's much thats y i left my email

It doesnt really matter about dibs and stuff... Lots of people dont take them.

Whoever paid him the money gets the card. Maybe he read all the posts and that person was the closest to him to save shipping costs...

And terry, werent you just selling a 9700pro?

yea, i sold mine to sdk... but when you see one for this cheap.... it's kinda hard not to be interested...

Back